Agreements to be Hosted on Any Website
Disclaimer etc as per The IT Act, 2000, which is the governing law in India, Cyber Law Consulting (CLC) helps you to protect Sensitive Personal Data of your customer.
We at CLC can help you to draft all the concerned Agreements specifics to your needs and business which also would be compliant to IT Act, 2000
and various laws of the countries like UK, USA etc. We also assist our client to draft website development Agreements, Website Hosting Agreements with the Developers/Agencies.
Cyber Law Consulting (Advocates & Attorneys) is a leading firm of Advocates and Attorneys, in India, specialized in Legal Drafting of various documents & Deeds, Business Contracts,
Letters, Notices, Reply, Agreements, Affidavits, Bonds, Memorandum of Understanding (MOU), Property Disputes, Family Matters, Wills and Codicils, Trademarks and Copyrights,
Information technology Policies and Compliance, Miscellaneous Civil and Criminal Applications, Legal Advice, etc. We can provide well-drafted Sample Agreements, Templates, documents for Registration, which can be downloaded and adapted / tailored, to your precise case and situation requirements.
We can provide all the Drafts in English, Hindi, Marathi & Gujarati, etc. according to the need of our client.
Various drafts included in this Section:
- End User License Agreement (EULA)
- Website Development Agreement with Developer
- E-Commerce Website Agreement
- Terms of Usage of Website
- Disclaimers on Website
- Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Tri-Party Agreements
- Franchising Agreement
- Distributor Agreement
- On-Line Advertising Agreement
- Banner Exchange Agreement
- Various Click & Wrap Agreements
- Other Information Technology Related Agreements
- IT Act,2000 Compliance website/ecommerce agreements