Digital Forensics Investigation
Digital Forensics: Digital Evidence in Criminal Investigations provides the reader with a better understanding of how digital evidence complements “traditional” scientific
evidence and examines how it can be used more effectively and efficiently in a range of investigations.
Digital forensics is the discipline that combines elements of law and computer science to collect and analyze data from computer systems, networks, wireless devices,
portable media players and memory devices in a way that is admissible as evidence in a court of law.
Forensic Examinations are tailored to the unique demands of different industries as well as the unique needs of the requesting clients. From recovering lost files to discovering digital evidence, Cyber Law Consulting offers complete and comprehensive
forensic examination solutions for law enforcement, attorneys, corporations of all sizes, schools and universities, financial & insurance institutions and government organizations.
Typical types of data requested for a digital forensic examination include, but are not limited to: email usage, website history, cell phone usage, cellular & VOIP phone usage, file activity history,
file creation or deletion, chat history, account login/logout records, file recovery, password recovery, data recovery from encrypted files, evidence discovery and more...
Cyber Law Consulting is capable of providing comprehensive solutions at any stage or process involved in examining, storing, recovering and securing data. Cyber Law Consulting Digital Forensic services are handled by a staff of active and experienced attorneys and law enforcement investigators who are certified digital forensic specialists for each of their respective agencies.
Digital forensics is the process of uncovering and interpreting electronic data. The goal of the process is to preserve any evidence in its most original
form while performing a structured investigation by collecting, identifying and validating the digital information for the purpose of reconstructing past events.
Cyber Law Consulting provides following services:
- Collection of evidence from the incident site with accurate precession.
- Disk & Hardware imaging of the suspected computer, mobile or other related hardware etc in scientific way so that all details are recorded upon.
- Systematic verification and recording of the evidence collected.
- Decrypt and access protected files.
- Recovering as much deleted information as possible using application that can detect and retrieve deleted data.
- Analyze special areas of the computer's disks, including parts that are normally inaccessible.
- All types of data imaging and analysis techniques as per the situation and requirements.
- Critical analysis of each and every component collected as evidence using modern investigation techniques by our techno-legal experts.
- Making concise, technically precise conclusions and preparing reports.
- Our reports are legally acceptable and have been considered as evidences in various trials.
- Our investigations have turnaround time (TAT) which is amongst the best in the digital forensics investigation field.