Notices & Replies To Notices, Public Notices etc.
Legal Notices & Replies to Notices:
Under any Legal system, it is just and fair for any aggrieved party to serve Legal Notice to the Opposite parties. It has been observed that a well
drafted legal notice and reply to that notice can minimize costly and time consuming litigation work. Cyber Law Consulting
undertake various Drafting of Legal Notices and Reply across all the categories/sectors and according to the needs of the aggrieved party.
Cyber Law Consulting (Advocates & Attorneys) is a leading firm of Advocates and Attorneys, in India, specialized in Legal Drafting of various
documents & Deeds, Business Contracts, Letters, Notices, Reply, Agreements, Affidavits, Bonds, Memorandum of Understanding (MOU),
Property Disputes, Family Matters, Wills and Codicils, Trademarks and Copyrights, Information technology Policies and Compliance, Miscellaneous Civil and Criminal Applications, Legal Advice, etc. We can provide well-drafted good Quality free download Sample Agreements,
Templates, documents for Registration, which can be downloaded and adapted / tailored, to your precise case and situation requirements.
We can provide all the Drafts in English, Hindi, Marathi & Gujarati, etc. according to the need of our client.
Various drafts included in this Sector:
- Notice by Landlord to Tenant
- Notice for Breach of Lease Deed
- Notice for Non-Payment of Rent
- Notice for Dishonor of Bill of Exchange
- Notice for Dishonor of Cheque
- Notice for Assignment by Assignee
- Notice for suit under section 80, code of civil procedure
- Notice under section 80 of CPC against public officer
- Public notice in newspaper by the advocate
- Notice for Dissolution Of Partnership
- Notice By Advocate Claiming Damages For Defamation
- Notice to the employee, who has ceased to be in employment
- Notice for Infringement
- Notice for Theft of Source Code
- Divorce Notice/ Reply to Divorce Notice
- Notice for vacating the Property/Possession
- Replies to all kind of Notices