Computer networks are built to support business functionality and beyond communication the result of business is data.
The data important to your business is your company's digital asset; it needs organisation, maintainenance and above all protection from malicious attackers.
The modern corporate enterprise contains database solutions used to take care of data such as client credit card numbers, customer names and addresses, even the entire employee pay roll.
Ensuring that this data can't get into the hands of unauthorised employees, your competitors or punk kids trading card numbers on IRC means that you need to recognise and secure it from this threat. The evolution of security training has shown us that the most effective way to learn about security is by learning from the people that know how to attack your systems. By understanding the threat from the attacker's perspective,
you can develop effective assessment methodologies and ultimately secure what really matters from ever increasing threat.
Who Should Attend
Internal security teams, database administrators and security consultants concerned with the insecurity of database systems, the exposure they have to network and data compromises, and assessment techniques used to close security holes.
Upon completing this course, delegates should be able to understand:
- Fundamental database concepts
- Popular industry database solutions
- Database integration into business solutions
- Building a database assessment toolkit
- Database enumeration: unauthenticated
- Database enumeration: authenticated
- Identifying database vulnerabilities
- Exploiting flaws to gain control
- Developing your assessment methodology
- Database assessment flag challenge
- The fundamental concepts behind database systems
- Key components within a database deployment
- The integration of databases into business solutions
- The process of thorough database assessment, including tools and methodologies
- Techniques used by hackers to exploit database flaws and vulnerabilities
- Practical assessment and attack vector considerations, through hands-on experience
Cyber Law Consulting give you best in industry trainers with International Qualifications and wide ranging hands on experience. We have faculties
who have successfully accomplished various database security missions and they strictly talk experience and not books.